Shop More Submit  Join Login
×



Details

Submitted on
November 27, 2012
Image Size
1.0 MB
Resolution
1320×1194
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
815
Favourites
8 (who?)
Comments
7
Downloads
80

Camera Data

Make
NIKON
Model
COOLPIX S210
Shutter Speed
10/418 second
Aperture
F/3.5
Focal Length
7 mm
ISO Speed
200
Date Taken
Nov 6, 2012, 11:08:13 AM
Software
COOLPIX S210V1.0
×
Stock Texture - Plum by rockgem Stock Texture - Plum by rockgem
:star: Rules of use

:bulletblack: Free unrestricted stock
:bulletblack: Use as you will to suit your purposes
:bulletblack: Note me or link on this original deviation if you use please
:bulletblack: For DA use only !!
:bulletblack: credit where credit is due please

All images and literature/written work in =rockgem's gallery are Gemma Hart.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconfraterchaos:
fraterchaos Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lovely :)
Reply
:iconrockgem:
rockgem Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:giggle: thankyou, its also pretty much proof i can't look at anything without thinking art of some kind :P
Reply
:iconfraterchaos:
fraterchaos Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lol well that's a good thing right?

most welcome :)
Reply
:iconrockgem:
rockgem Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
90% of the time it is - the other 10% of the time i wish i could switch it off - like when i'm at work and ought be concentrating on other things :P
Reply
:iconfraterchaos:
fraterchaos Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lol, well, hopefully you can find those ideas away and use them later :)
Reply
:iconrockgem:
rockgem Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:giggle: its why i keep a notepad in my possession at most times :P
Reply
:iconfraterchaos:
fraterchaos Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
that's a very goof idea :)
Reply
Add a Comment: